SSL AWS 924:
1. The meter bridge can work independently of what focus layer you are currently on.
Therefore you can be on the analogue layer and be metering for the DAW layer.
2. On the master section of the desk, click the meter button.
You will be met with 5 options, DAW, Anl, VU, 10dB, PK, HLD.
3. When DAW is selected the meters will show the outputs of the DAW channels.
4. Anl, will show the analogue outputs on the meter bridge.
5. VU will activate the VU meters left & right for whatever the source has been set to.
6. 10dB, this will lower the input signal to the VU meters by –10dB.
7. PK, will set the meters from showing average of the signal to just the peaks.
8. HLD, hold will cause the meters to remember the peak of a signal. If the peak increases it will update this, while still displaying the average.
1. When you solo a channel, the signal will be displayed via the VU meters. The solo text will be illuminated when a channel on the desk is in solo.