SSL AWS 924 Delta:
1. Before using the Warm Audio compressors, remember to TURN DOWN the input and output knobs.
2. Press the INS IN button on the channel you want to apply compression, this will allow you to patch in any outboard gear that we have.
The LED will be light if the INS IN is pressed, and active.
Enabling PRE button above the INS IN button will allows the insert before the EQ. By default, the insert will be after the EQ.
1. In the patchbay, patch in the compressor from the SSL AWS 924 Insert Send 1 to the WA2A/76 IN.
2. In the patchbay, patch in the Warm Audio compressor output from WA2A/76 OUT to the SSL AWS 924 Insert Return 1.
3. Slowly turn up the Gain Reduction or the Input of the compressor.
After getting the amount of gain reduction you want, turn up the Output Gain slowly.