Using the Desk:
1. Control the volume going out of the desk to the headphone amp with the ‘Headphones Volume’ dial on the desk.
Using the Audio Switch:
1. Above the headphone amp is an audio switch which is used to change the input to the headphone amp from the desk to the Mac and vice versa.
2. To hear audio from the desk through the headphone amp, turn the dial to ‘1’.
3. To hear audio from the Mac through the headphone amp, turn the dial to ‘4’.
Using the Headphone Amp:
1. The headphone amp has four channels which each send the output from the desk. You can plug in up to four pairs of headphones at once.
2. Each channel has a 1/4″ jack input, an EQ button, a volume dial and a volume meter. To activate the EQ curve, push in the button next to the headphone jack.
3. The Samson headphone amp also has a master volume dial and a master balance (or pan) dial.
4. To switch the channels from stereo to 2 channel (or mono), simply press the button next to the ‘Inject’ jack. The button will glow orange when it has been pressed and the amp outputs will become mono.