Using the CD Player:
1. First, switch the Numark CD Player on by pressing the power button under the ‘Numark’ logo.
2. Next, push the eject button on either section of the CD player to open up the disk drive on the side you want.
3. Next, enter the disk you wish to use.
Using the Desk:
1. You can play one CD on each side of the Numark at a time which correspond to the faders ‘CD Player 1′ and ‘CD Player 2′ on the desk.
2. Turn up the ‘Main Out’ fader. This is the master fader on this desk.
3. Finally, turn up the ‘Speaker Volume’ dial to a comfortable listening level.
Using the Mac:
1. First, open up Logic Pro X.
2. Next, choose the ‘Radio Show Recording’ template.
3. The template includes a single stereo track with the inputs 7 – 8 from the MOTU 8Pre. The outputs from the desk are routed to these inputs meaning that the mix that you hear is the mix that will be recorded.
Make sure you save the project under a new file name before you start recording.
4. Finally, hit record whenever you’re ready.