Using the PC:
1. Open Zetta on the Windows PC.
2. The output from Zetta is routed from the back of the Focusrite Saffire into the channels labelled ‘Zetta’ on the desk.
Using the Desk:
1. Use the Zetta faders on the desk to control the level of the output from Zetta.
2. Turn up the ‘Main Out’ fader. This is the master fader on this desk.
3. Finally, turn up the ‘Speaker Volume’ dial to a comfortable listening level. The output of the desk then goes to the MOTU 8Pre.
Using the 8Pre:
1. To visually monitor the output from the desk, look on channels 7 – 8 on the MOTU 8Pre on the LED meters. This shows the level going from the desk into Logic Pro X.
Using the Mac:
1. First, open up Logic Pro X.
2. Next, choose the ‘Radio Show Recording’ template.
3. The template includes a single stereo track with the inputs 7 – 8 from the MOTU 8Pre. The outputs from the desk are routed to these inputs.
Make sure you save the project before you start recording!
4. Finally, hit record whenever you’re ready!