This guide will show you how to use the guitar and bass amp heads in Greenrooms 2 and 3 with the cabs in the live room.
1. Using a jack cable, connect what you want to run through the amp to the amp input. This can be from a DI box, guitar/bass or a reamp box.
2. Using the speakon jack cable, connect the amp speaker out to the live room using the patchbay.
DO NOT TURN ON THE AMP YET.
1. Make sure the cab is connected to output 8 on the stage box using the speaker cable in the room.
Do not use a regular jack cable
Turn on the Amp:
1. Go back into the control room and turn on the powerstrip next to the amp and the amp you want to use.
Only turn on the amp you want to use and only after you followed all previous steps.
2. Turn up the amplifier and set your tone using the controls on the amp.
Record the sound of the cab in the live room using a microphone.
1. Make sure the guitars amps are turned off after you have finished using them.