This guide will explain how to use the ‘Make Booking’ function on the SISO dashboard to book studio rooms.
SISO ‘Make Booking’ Tab:
1. Open the Bluerooms SISO website and login.
Note: This is not linked on the University's main SISO login page, it has to be accessed direct.
2. Click on the ‘Make Bookings’ icon.
3. Click on the drop down menu and change ‘Stock’ to ‘Room’.
4. After looking at the scheduling chart and viewing availability, pick which time and day you’d like to book a room.
5. Click on ‘Search Assets’ and then click on what rooms you’d like to book.
For example, I wish to book Greenrooms 1, so would click on ‘Greenrooms”
6. Next click ‘Book’ and fill out the booking details form.
7. Then click ‘Confirm’ to make your reservation.
You will get a notification and email to say if your booking has been confirmed.