This guide will show you how to use any outboard gear in Greenrooms 2, 3, and 4.
1. The bantam patchbay is normalised so nothing should be plugged into the Insert section on the patchbay.
2. If using outboard gear on channel 1, you need to use a bantam cable from the insert send 1.
3. The other end of the bantam cable goes to the input point of the outboard gear you want to use.
For example, we are using the WA76 In.
4. Use another bantam cable to return the processed signal from the outboard gear.
For example, we are using WA76 Out.
5. Connect the other end of the bantam cable to the insert return of the channel.
For example, we are using channel 1.
SSL XL Desk:
1. Ensure the “Ins” button on the desk is pressed in on the channel you are using.