1. Create a new stereo instrument track in Pro Tools.
2. In the I/O section select the stereo output that you want to use (in this case we are using output 1 – 2).
You don’t need to select any input, because Arturia keyboards is connected with Mac via USB cable.
3. In the inserts section select: multichannel plug-in → Instrument → Analog Lab 3 (stereo)
4. Now you can select one of over 6000 patches and have fun with this plug-in.
Hearing the sound back from Pro Tools:
1. In order to hear the sound coming out of the Analog Lab, while playing the keyboard arm the track by clicking on record button.
2. The last thing to do is pulling the faders up on the previously selected output.