This guide will explain how to sign up to SISO in order to book rooms and equipment.
SISO Enrolment Guide:
1. Open the Bluerooms SISO website and enter the login details which you would normally login into a university machine with.
Click Login and this will automatically take you to the sign up page.
2. Next fill in your name and surname.
Then fill in ‘Student /Staff card number’ with the 10 digits above the barcode on your Student ID Card.
Next fill out ‘Student /Staff ID’ with the first 7 digits of your student card number. Including a lowercase ‘u’ at the start. This is the number you use to log on to University machines.
3. Leave the enrolments tab unselected — If there are any enrolments selected (such as personal use) then please leave them as they are but do not add more.
4. Next tick off the terms and conditions and click ‘Submit’.
5. One of our technicians will have to activate your account. Once it's activated you’ll be notified by email and you’ll be able to log on and book out the studios.