This guide will show you how to setup a headphone mix in Bluerooms 1 using the SSL AWS 924.
1. The bantam patchbay is normalled so nothing should be plugged into the foldback or headphone amp section on the patchbay.
SSL AWS 924:
1. On the channel you want to send to the headphones, press in the Cue send pot to turn it on.
2. Turn the Cue send pot clockwise to start sending the channel to the foldback.
1. Press the Cue A button to send the Cue down the Foldback.
2. Turn up the Foldback level labelled ‘Mix 1′.
1. Make sure the headphone amp input is set to the inputs you are using and that it is turned up.
Live Room Stage Box:
1. Plug in the headphones into the Tie Line of the stage box in the live room.