This guide will show you how to get sound from the desk into the monitors.
1. First, make sure the monitor level control is set fully anticlockwise on the desk and that the Main Speaker button is pressed and lit.
2. When you have signal successfully reaching the mix bus, slowly increase the monitor level control to a comfortable level using the SPL meters.
Using Alternative Monitors:
1. As with the main monitors, make sure the monitor control is set fully anticlockwise.
Make sure the trim control above the alternative speaker button is zeroed to 12 o’clock, then press the Alt Speakers 1/2 button.
1. The patchbay in GR1 is normaled and set up so that with no extra patching signal is able to get into the speakers. If you are unable to get sound from the monitors, check that no cables are plugged into the main or alternative speaker section.
1. Make sure the DIM and Cut buttons are not lit.
2. If you want stereo play back make sure the Mono button next to the control pot is not pressed.
3. No signal to Control pot? Make sure master fader is up.