Before you begin your session it is important to reset the desk to our working default, which this guide will show you how to do.
Please remember to return the desk to this state when your session is over.
1. Begin by making sure the monitor level control is turned down all the way.
1. Make sure the Mix Bus Fader is turned down all the way down (-∞).
Aux and Cue Masters:
1. Turn down all Aux and Cue masters all the way anti-clockwise.
1. Turn down the Artist Foldback masters all the way anti-clockwise and all buttons are pressed out.
1. Turn down the mic pre gain fully anticlockwise (-∞).
Make sure 48v, line, HPF, polarity and inserts are also out.
1. Within the bus routing make sure the bus number matches the channel number. For example, channel 1 should be routed to bus 1 in order to get into pro tools input 1.
Make sure the LF (long fader) button is out.
1. Make sure all auxs and cue sends are set fully anticlockwise.
1. On the EQ section make sure both the high and low shelves are out and the parametric section is out.
All the gain controls should be set to zero.
1. Bring the short fader down to (-∞) and make sure the mix button is out.
2. CH Flip (Channel Flip) button should be out so that the long fader has the green tape (DAW) return highlighted. The short fader in turn should have the red mic input highlighted.
3. Bring the long fader down to (-∞), make sure the mix button is out, and that the pan is set to 12 o’clock.
4. Make sure the Cut and Solo buttons are not lit.