1. Go to the Plug-ins screen.
On this screen you will be presented with different “racks”, imagine these as your outboard hardware racks you would have with a traditional analog setup.
Choosing a Plugin:
1. First click the big down arrow in the middle and choose your plugin.
1. You need to set an input and output to your plugin.
To set the input as a strip insert or a bus-fade plugin, first click on the top drop down menu.
2. However if you simply want to place the plugin as an insert use the smaller dropbox.
1. Once setup you should be able to change parameters of your plugin as you would in Pro Tools although it may look very different.