Grid Values and Nudge:
1. When Bar & Beats are highlighted in the edit window, the grid resolution will show what ever values are selected in the grid box.
2. Changing the grid value (located to the right of transport display) will change the resolution of the grid.
3. As the grid is set to bars & beats our options are for note values.
The grid box also contains information about setting the nudge parameters. Simply click the white down arrow to change the nudge value.
4. Once the values are set you can use the ‘+’ and ‘-’ keys on the numerical keypad to nudge your audio in the session.
1. The current tempo is always shown in the edit window by the green bar running through the entirety of the session.
The fact that only one red diamond is present in the sessions tells us that there is only one tempo in this session. To change this tempo click the red diamond to bring up a tempo dialogue box.
2. Once the drop down arrow has been clicked next to the tempo track you are able to add tempo changes simply by clicking and dragging them to the desired speed.
You can delete a tempo change by simply highlighting it and pressing delete.