1. When you start the desk you’ll be shown the input screen.
Here you’ll have an overview of the selected input channel and all its options.
You can configure the parameters for input channels and FX returns.
1. Rename a channel by clicking channel name.
Adjust the I/O routing of the channel by clicking patchbay link.
Navigate to other channels using the — and + buttons.
Load channel strip presets using the preset button.
1. Displayed here are the signal input options for the channel.
Included are the following:
Channel fader — can be physically moved on the desk or with the mouse in the software.
Level meter of the channel signal.
Phase button to reverse phase of the signal.
Solo button which is PFL (Pre Fader Listen).
High Pass Filter knob.
Delay knob to add a delay to the signal.
Gain level knob.
Gain Guess button — The desk will attempt to automatically set the level of gain based on the signal.
Output Routing Section:
1. Here you can assign your outputs to main L-R mix or C/mono (depending on how the desk is configured).
You can also send your channel’s signals to groups via the 1 – 8 buttons.
The stereo pan button enables you to pan signal in the stereo output bus, if not pressed the signal will be sent to Left and Right equally as a mono signal.
There are options for Direct Out control where you can select on the patchbay where the signal shall be sent out as an output.
1. You can send your signals to one of eight aux sends and also activate a pre-fader switch to enable pre/post fader aux send modes.
1. Here you can access the desk’s onboard EQ which you can insert via the On switch.
There is a switch at the top which will switch between an analog and digital mode of EQ. The analog mode has a response modelled on that of an analog console.
There are controls for High, High Mid, Low Mid and Low frequency.
Low and High also have switches to adjust to either a bell or a shelving curve.
1. Here is the desk’s onboard dynamics processing.
Once you activate one of the effects or click on the section, the Dynamics settings will appear on the screen.
There are compressor/limiter at the top and an expander/gate at the bottom.
You can also sidechain these effects using the panel on the side labeled C/L Sidechain and E/G Sidechain.
Configuration and Inserts:
1. The last section is the Configuration and Inserts box.
Under the Config box is an input direct switch which will remove all processing on the channel’s signal.
Dyn Pre EQ button can make the dynamics Pre-fade.
Under that is the insert dropdown menu. The first box is for a physical insert, the other 4 are for internal plugins.